Friday May 11 2018 – 06:30 Poleg Beach
This year for the first time also a half-marathon 21.1 km
Join the experience or cheer on the competitors.
For details and registration: www.solgarunetanya.co.il
Important notice regarding closure of roads
The following roads will be closed from 05.30 to 10.00
- Ben Ami Blvd. southwards – from Matalon Square southward and throughout
- Ben-Gurion Blvd. southward – from Simcha Erlich Street to Havatzelet Beach
- Uzi Hitman Street to the west – in the section between Ben Gurion Boulevard and Ehud Manor
- Ehud Manor Street to the south – in the segment between Uzi Hitman Street and Shosh Atari Street
- Shosh Atari Street in both directions – in the section between Ehud Manor Street and Shulamit Street (Green Beach)
- The paved road to Poleg Beach – in both directions
- The upper and lower parking area of Lagoon Beach (Argaman) – in both directions
For residents of Nof HaTayelet in streets: HaRina, HaDitza, HaGila, HaChedva, HaKabbalah, Zahala, HaTzohar, HaTehila, Pierre Koenig, Kehilat Safed,Yosef Lapid it will not be possible to enter or exit the roads between 05:30 – 08:30.
For the residents of the western Galei Yam neighborhood streets: Bnei Binyamin, Exodus, Pancho and Oved Ben Ami (the southern section) It will not be possible to enter or exit the road between 05:30 – 08:30.
The following roads will be closed from 05.00 to 08.00
- Ben Avi Boulevard – in the section between Ben Gurion Boulevard and Baruch Ram Street – in both directions
- Residents of Ussishkin St. – in the section between Jerusalem Boulevard and Gad Machnes Street – it will not be possible to travel southward
- Residents of Jabotinsky Street (West) – No exit will be possible during the race
- Residents of Jerusalem Boulevard – will not be allowed beyond Jabotinsky Street and Ben Gurion Boulevard to the south
- Guests of the Carmel Hotel and the residents of Baruch Ram will not be allowed to leave during the race
- Residents of the streets: Dankner, Rishon Lezion and Gad Machnes – it will be possible to exit via Gad Machnes Street to the north only
Blocking the streets will be complete and no vehicles will be allowed at all, including vehicles belonging to residents of these streets and work vehicles
Residents of Zalman Shazar and Halilach streets will be able to exit to Ehud Manor Street, according to the direction of the inspectors and the signs at the site
You are asked not to drive to these streets, but to use alternate routes
Please do not drive to these streets, use alternative roads.
Obey the instructions of the police and inspectors.