On Friday, 12 May 2017, a beach race will take place at the Poleg Beach between 5:30 am and 10:00am. Please note that the following routes will be closed:
- Ben Ami Boulevard southward – from Matalon Square southward and its entire length.
- Simcha Erlich Street – from Oved Ben Ami Street to Ben-Gurion Junction
- Ben-Gurion Blvd. southbound – in the section between Simcha Ehrlich Street and Uzi Hitman Street
- Uzi Hitman Street westward – between Ben Gurion Boulevard and Ehud Manor
- Ehud Manor Street – in the segment between Uzi Hitman Street and Shosh Atari Street
- Shosh Atari Street in both directions – in the section between Ehud Manor Street and Shulamit Street (the green beach) The paved descent to Poleg Beach – in both directions
- The upper and lower parking area of Lagoon Beach (Argaman Beach) – in both directions
- For the residents of the Galey Yam neighborhood (West) in the following roads: Benny Benjamin, Exodus, Pancho and Oved Ben Ami (in its southern section), there will be no exit and entrance between 05:45 and 08:30.
- Road closures will be complete will be complete and no vehicles will be allowed at all, including vehicles belonging to residents of these streets and to work vehicles.
- Residents of Zalman Shazar and Halilach streets will be allowed to exit to Ehud Manor Street, according to the direction of the inspectors and the signs at the site
You are asked not to drive to these streets by car, to use alternative roads and to obey the instructions of the police and inspectors.