Come see what’s happening at the Winter Pond, on Friday 20th February, between 12:30 and 14:00. Fun for all the family.
The Netanya Municipality and the Society for the Protection of Nature invite you to get to know a rarity of nature right by your house in a fascinating activity for the whole family as part of the activities of “Winter Pond Week” happening across Israel.
• Get to know an entire world in a single drop of water – what is in a winter pond? and who are the tiny creatures living inside it?
• “Give a Hand to the Toad!” – building shelter for the amphibians so that they can protect themselves from carnivores
• A Personalized Beak – on birds, water-birds and tools
• “Feeling Around” – following the winter pond’s hidden visitors
• Connected to the Place – heritage and antique works in the winter pond
• Fun Arts-and-Crafts Activity
*We recommended bringing boots and to come with high spirits
*Entrance from the parking area on Yitzhak Modai St.
*In the event of rain the activities will be rescheduled
Additional information can be found at the Division for Environmental Protection at: 09-8605827/8
Entrance is free of charge – everyone is invited!